Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Unicorn Update

A unicorn pool float has been found!  And in the most unlikeliest of places!!


Who would have thought to search on a bookstore's website?  Apparently my youngest daughter...as she sent me the link to said unicorn!  It is not a small, child sized one either...but large enough for adults to have fun too!  (that doesn't sound weird or anything...lol).  I promptly ordered one and await its arrival for pick up at Indigo book store! (free shipping to the store).  Can't wait to see my little granddaughter's surprise that Mimi and Grampie have a unicorn floatie!  Let's just hope she doesn't ask for a giraffe next time!

I'm still on the search for something to store my magazines in...anything I have come across is not large enough to hold two stacks...and I don't want anything round prefer rectangle and enough space to hold the magazines I have now and ones I'll be saving in the future.  The pain is real people.

I checked out Home Sense last week and did not find anything suitable....but I did come across some pretty cool things....if this just doesn't melt your heart!  And marked down to $12!  I showed such restraint...but I wanted her to come home with me....


Are these not the most interesting lamps ever!  They have some 70's vibes going on for sure!



This one is in the running for the guest bedroom....perfect size and colour....



An adorable pet bed...perfect for a dachshund who likes to burrow.  Not mine...but someone's as Liesel does not burrow but would prefer to shred or hump it continuously.  It looks a bit lop sided after being squished by all the other pet beds...but still pretty cute....





Woke up to a light dusting of snow and high winds...will someone please tell Ma Nature to give us spring weather!  We've had cold and winter long enough.

I think I will burrow in for today!





No comments:

Post a Comment