Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Magazine Addiction

Actually, Mr. Seventies jokingly called me a hoarder!  I admit, certain magazines I cannot part with.  I spent a few hours one afternoon sorting and compiling....I had three piles.


My friend dropped by and she took a few...I'll pass a few on to my sister-in-law next time I see her...and what is left I will donate...


I have them all stacked (by year no less)...I'll need to find a basket or wicker trunk to store them in...as more will be added to my collection...


And this is my yet to read stash...I love to sit on the patio deck on warm sunny days and browse through them....


From what a number of my FB friends have shared....I am not alone in my obsession.  Maybe we need a support group...like Magazine Anonymous...if nothing else it would be the perfect opportunity to trade and share copies.  

Hello, my name is Charlotte.....and I'm addicted to decor magazines....




No comments:

Post a Comment