Followers

Friday, April 12, 2019

Searching for A Unicorn

I think I would have better luck finding a real one!  When my grandkids were enjoying a visit and an afternoon in the pool las summer, my youngest Char asked if I had a unicorn?  She was asking about a unicorn floatie!

She was a tad disappointed when I had to tell her I did not,

Since then,  I have made it my mission to find one....at a decent price. I came across this one,  While likely the perfect size, as I prefer to get one that adults can be a kid too....the $70 price tag floored me!




Moving on.  This one was reasonable in price....it is for children only.  And at $29.99,...if I don't find one that the whole family can have fun with,,...I will purchase it for her to use.   Sadly though, she will outgrow it fairly quickly.



I suspect when I do track down the elusive unicorn....she will have moved on and request a giraffe!  And as any doting grandmother would do...I'll be searching for one!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment