Followers

Monday, April 6, 2020

Dealing With Shack Happy

We are into our third week (or maybe a little longer) of self isolation....and while we are not stir crazy yet...it helps to try to keep busy.

The weather has been beautiful...we are able to get out for fresh air walks with Liesel.  The snow is melting...and the beautiful crocus are popping up.  Mr. Seventies (like our neighbours) was able to do a bit of raking on the front lawn....uncover mulch from the flower beds so the tulips and daffodils can spring upwards.   He is going to set the fire pit on the crushed rock on one end of our driveway,  grab a couple of folding lawn chairs and we plan to sit out there this evening.  Anything to be able to get outside.

Our new grand baby and family are home, in isolation and doing well.  At her Mom's request we ordered a couple more sleep sacks for her...because apparently..blankets and swaddling while they sleep is not recommended...best to have their arms out...this is similar to the ones ordered...baby wears a sleeper underneath...



I also had a couple of reward cards from my favourite clothing shops...which I was able to use online.  One item I chose is this tangerine duster...perfect to slip on if and when I'm ever able to get out of the house!



And this pretty knot sweater is gorgeous...and I have a fuchsia leather hand bag to co-ordinate perfectly with it...


I can't tell you how long I've been looking for the "perfect" rooster statue!  Like...forever.  I finally came across one on E-bay (I love the Make An Offer option..was able to score it $15 cheaper)....look at these bright colours!  He's fairly large....approximately 15" or so...



Gorgeous, right?


Cannot wait for him to arrive!  I'll share photos...he might just end up in the most of unexpected place in the house!

Today, our oldest grand daughter turns 20!  Cannot believe how the years have gone!  Luvin' these April babies!

Have an awesome day...and remember to self distance!  Let's put this pandemic behind us by doing our part!!












No comments:

Post a Comment