Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Life As We Know It Now...

Life has changed so much in the past few months...the way we live...and do things.  While restrictions are easing here a bit...and some stores re-opening after May 22...with restrictions in place...I'm not certain if things will ever go back to the way they were before.  Of if so...it is going to take a long time.  I'm hoping a vaccine will be developed...and it will help.  Other diseases have been eradicated....let's hope this one is as well.

With that being said..this week has been the first time in two months that I've been "out".  And by out...I mean one store.  Wearing my mask, gloves & hand sanitizer is my new norm.  Of course I had to check out a bit of home decor....this sign pretty much describes me...just sayin...


I love this vase...if I didn't have a number of them...I would have put this one in my cart...it's got that rustic feel that I like...



And pretty mason jars...soft mauve and soft pink...great for holding anything from flowers to toothbrushes!



And I know my unicorn loving grand daughter will be wanting this float again...the one I purchased last year had a slow leak.  I paid double for it then...should have waited and picked up this one for $10...


And I love this lantern..be so pretty on the deck this summer.  I wasn't about to pay $20 plus tax for it though...and I would want two of them...



Remember in one of my previous posts I had ordered a white enamel tiered tray?  It arrived...and was gorgeous...but not all the parts came with it.  Two metal tubes were needed to put it together properly...and there was only one with it.  So, boxed it up & returned it...return shipping was free.  
I found this one...which I love just as much...at Home Depot!  I did an online order & picking it up today....will show it in an upcoming post...



I want to share what the fabulous nurses (since it is Nurses Week) on paediatrics floor made for Annabelle's Mama while Annabelle was a patient last week...beautiful canvases for her nursery wall!  Using her own little feet & toes!!  How precious are these?



So thoughtful for Annabelle's Mama's first Mothers Day!  And this painting done using her little hands for the flowers and leaves...it's going in a frame for her nursery as well.   Amazing nursing deserve huge hugs for the care they give and love they lavished on our precious grand baby. 



I'm spending most of the day with her & her Mama...need some cuddle time pretty bad!  Hope you have an awesome day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment