Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

Feeling Like Fall - During a Heat Wave

It continues to be hot here...and I luv it!  Mr. Seventies is struggling a bit to sleep at night...a couple of nights...we pulled on our swim suits and swam under the stars!  Highly recommend it!  We've never needed any type of air coolant....other than a few fans running...but I may take peek at small air conditioners...even one just for the master bedroom.  It doesn't hurt to check them out...I'm sure other summers will have hot weather as well.

We are dealing with heat warnings the last few days...and it continues into this week...things are dangerously dry...with no rain all summer.  Lawns are brown and the ground is hard....

BOGO. continues at Michael's....I picked up two fall pieces...a wreath and floral arrangement...and gave daughter & her husband their choice of either.  Due to winds...they struggle to keep any type of decor on their main exterior door...so it did not surprise me they chose the football vase with florals...it will look gorgeous on their mantle....or his football themed man cave.

The wreath is very light weight...we may even have issue keeping in on our main door...I will either need to bring it in during windy weather....or hang it inside....perhaps on the mirror window in the front entry....


And since fall seems to be on my brain...I came across these adorable pumpkin mugs...and ordered a set of four...



And just a couple of these....for my tea...( my friend calls it "witches brew") ... very fitting!   Cute little cauldrons on legs!!  Perfect for this old witch...lol....


I received the blue hoodie I ordered...and am thrilled with the fit and quality.  So much so when I saw the yellow one in store...I decided to get one.  Since it was sold out in my size....I ordered it on line...I'm not usually a fan of yellow....but this one is so soft and pretty...


I've been looking for a zip up hoodie as well...and love the raisin colour of this one..so ordered it as well...



Are you thinking of fall and cooler temps?  We are enjoying hot and hazy days...summers are too short for my liking!  Hope you have an awesome day wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment