Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Melamine Dinnerware Sets

I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the quality of the fall melamine dinnerware sets I ordered!  They are absolutely gorgeous pieces...great thickness and quality.  I was half expecting thin, lightweight plates and bowls....and I couldn't have been more wrong.  They are thicker than any Corelle I've seen...and much prettier...


Perfect for fall...covered in pretty pumpkins!  These are dishwasher safe as well...but not suitable for microwave use.   I ordered two sets...each a set of twelve pieces.  Mugs are not included...which is fine for us....we have enough mugs...and I have the pumpkin and caldron mugs on order to use.


And whenever I find dachshund pj's...I just have to have them!!  And will gift another set to a certain doxie grand dog's Mama....I discovered these in the clothing section of our Atlantic Superstore location.  These will be great for hanging out in the cool fall evenings...the quality is amazing...very soft and such pretty colours!!




I'm anxiously awaiting our sunflowers to bloom so I can pick a fall bouquet!  Even though the calendar still says August...you can definitely feel a shift in temps...humidity is gone...and the mornings and evenings are much darker.  Lower night time temps bring the water temperature in the pool down as well...still quite warm at 26 degrees yesterday...we will stretch the swimming days as long as possible...but three months of continuous use is a great pool season for us!

That is all the news from here - hope you have an awesome day wherever you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment