Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Touch of Fall In the Air

It has cooled down here considerably...we had thundershowers and rain yesterday..today the sun is out and it's going to be a beautiful day!!

Sadly, we will be closing the pool this weekend.  With night time temps dipping...so too does the water temperature in the pool.  We had a great swimming season though...so I won't complain...just wish summer weather could stick around a little longer.

After the rains...I picked a pretty bouquet of Zinnias...very much fall colours...


I found this tart burner at Wal Mart...but it had a crack in it...and was the last one...very happy to have been able to order it on line!  Such a cute retro radio...


Mr. Seventies and I plan to take a trip to Scotland...when the world opens up and it's safe to travel again.  In the meantime...I subscribe to Weebox...a monthly subscription box of items authentic to Scotland!  I received my first one a few weeks ago...what a sweet box of goodies I received!  I cannot wait to try the cannier of tea...and the Coos tray & tea bag holder are adorable!  Some great recipes in the Scottish Baking Bible too!


My favourite item is this gorgeous sterling silver bracelet....just look at the adorable teapot and cup & saucer!!  Fitting for me...as I don't drink coffee...tea is my beverage of choice!


There are various subscription options...I chose a six month subscription.  Really just wanted to try it out...and the fun part is some items are wrapped in Scotland newspaper....so I get to read a bit of local news from there!

I plan to spend a few hours with my new grand daughter!  She is doing amazing...hit the 12 lb. mark last week!  She is taking more feedings by bottle now as well...can't wait to keep the feeding tube & pump to the curb!!

Hope your day is awesome as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment