Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2020

For The Love of Gnomes

Is anyone else in love with gnomes?  It can't be just me...I may have to add them to my list of weaknesses...I saw this...and may have to have it..


I saw it last year as well...and resisted...but not sure if I can do that again this year.  I'm going to check it out again...if it's gone...then it wasn't meant to be.  If not...then it's meant to be mine.  Stay tuned...

How is this for a cute little doxie witch?


And the madness continues!!  This is the last fall cushion at our Home Sense location!!  They all flew out the door...glad I picked up one when I did.  I'm crushing on this one though....I love everything from the black & white buffalo check...to the wagon...and those boots!!  And...feather filled...which are the only cushions I will buy.  Anything else are uncomfortable...and in my experience...wash terrible.  I've washed & dried feather cushions and bed pillows with no problems at all.   Once I take them out of the dryer....I set them in the sun to sanitize....easy peasy.


And....since I have so many cushions....I found these awesome covers on Amazon...four in a set.  The reviews were awesome...and I do seem to have an abundance of cushions to cover...and will share with my daughters....




Mr. Seventies has set the pool to drain...and brought in the wicker patio furniture, deflated pool floats, rolled up outside rugs and will disconnect and remove the pool pump for winter.  In the past couple of winters...we have covered the pool, but see no real advantage to doing that.  Best to let it fill will snow...and that will be next year's water to swim in! We've left the solar blanket rolled up....as it's too windy today to spread it out to dry before packing it away.

And...since it went down to 11 degrees last night....the new electric blanket I purchased a few months ago...was put on the bed.  It's a Biddeford model...sherpa lined....really gorgeous blanket.  And the controls can sit at the head of the bed...either on our night tables or tucked under the head of the bed.  

I had an awesome visit with my little Grumpy Cat yesterday...she is just so precious.  I know every grandmother thinks that...but she really is a little treasure to us!  

Hope you have an awesome weekend!!  I see we are forecast to get quite a bit of rain...great weekend to be a duck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment