Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Fall In Love With Fall

I love fall!  It's my favourite time of year!  There...I've said it.  Don't get me wrong...summers are awesome...but always too short.  Once the nights cool down...like they have been doing...it pretty much means pool season is over.  We've had three great months of hot, humid temperatures...I'm okay with enjoying some great fall days and colours.  Fall doesn't arrive in most areas for a few weeks yet...but here usually by the third week in August...we notice a shift.  

That...and pumpkin spice exploding everywhere!!  So...time to share some fall decor inspiration!!  If your a fall gal like me....go ahead and swoon...



I suspect it's the colours that attract me the most...browns, oranges, teal greens, sunflowers....potted Mums....I'm not so much for the glitzy glam...but in some homes...it is gorgeous!



There are so many colours and textures for pumpkins now...and I crush on them all!  This teal beauty almost came home with me....I need to take stock first...



Awesome idea for tobacco basket decor...would make a beautiful door or wall hanging...




And fall cushions...you know cushions are my weakness!!  Took all my strength not to purchase this one...had a dachshund been on it...no holds barred...it would have been in my cart!  But I resisted and bought no cushions!!


Okay...that last statement was a lie!  But you will forgive me...who could resist this beauty!  Apparently not me!   I think I need a support group...


Saw this cute little toy...and bought it for my wire girl!  She's been a bit obsessed with it...but girl....I understand...and it is currently being well loved...


I love this dinnerware...so cute for a Hallowe'en get-together!  



Even got a start to my Christmas...(yes...Christmas...) shopping for my precious Annabelle!  An adorable puzzle...so cute!!  She is doing amazing....and can you believe at four months...she has two teeth just about through!!  This girl excels at everything...but then she is our grand daughter after all...lol!!



I wish they had two of these...one for each daughter!  I may go back & pick this up...if it's still there...and continue to watch for a second one.  So appropriate...and possibly a bit true...lol.  


It looks like today will be the last of the warm temps for the unforeseeable future...so going to hang out on the deck...read my book (fourth book in the Outlander series)...and chillax!

Hope you can do the same!!












No comments:

Post a Comment