Followers

Monday, August 31, 2020

Meant to Be

Or I should have "gnome" better...than to leave the adorable cartful of gnomes the other day.  I checked back at the store...and was shocked how much of the fall decor was gone!  I don't know if it sold...or was moved to another store location...but I didn't see the gnomes....and assumed they were gone!

Upon a second look...there they were!!  I took that as a sign I was meant to have them...so into my cart they went.  Upon close inspection....there were a few chips on the deep cranberry hat!  Hmmm....Home Sense is not known for their "deep discounts"....but what could it hurt to ask?  They took a whopping $3.00 off...but hey...$3.00 is $3.00.  I knew I had the exact matching paint colour at home...you can see a bit where the paint was still wet after touch up.  Once it dried...you could not tell it had ever been chipped!



I'll leave them inside for now...until we're ready to put out a bit of fall decor & pick up a couple of potted Mums.  I have my stack of pumpkins that I purchased last year from FB Marketplace to set out as well.



Wal Mart finally brought in new ScentSationals tarts!! I'm an official tart hoarder now! Two awesome new scents...(or ones they've never carried previously)...Marshmellow Crispies and Salted Caramel Buttercream!  Almost good enough to eat by the names...and they smell just as good as they sound!!


My only axe to grind is Wal Mart keeps putting the prices up!  Just a few cents...but enough to annoy me.  Not enough to stop buying them...yet.   Very few tarts on the market have "staying power"...some lose their scent after only a few hours.  I know exactly which ones in this line last...and some I cannot fathom why they sell in the first place!  You would think someone somewhere would catch on to which tarts sell the best...and which ones don't.  Also...the scents they offer in 6 pack...instead of 4 pack...are none of my favourites.   Of course....

Well tomorrow is a brand new month!  Schools will soon be re-opening...that is a bit scary...dozens of precautions in place...so fingers crossed everyone stays healthy.   It would be terrible on so many levels if we have to shut down again...but if necessary...so be it. 

In the meantime...have an awesome day where ever you are today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment