Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Mid Week Update

 It's Wednesday already...and it's been a busy few days.  I didn't get a chance to do any shopping or browsing earlier in the week...but hoping to get out and about today...weather forecasts calls for sun...but cool...

And.....the shed is completed...and it looks great!  And is large enough to store the lawnmower, garden tiller,  weed & hedge trimmers, rakes, shovels...pool equipment...etc.  Mr. Seventies will need to build a ramp at the doors for ease of rolling lawn and garden equipment out...



My daughter and I have been on the hunt for a baby sled for grand baby...we attempted to find one before Christmas...and since we will likely have more snow...and with great trails nearby...the hunt was on again!  After searching on line and a few phone calls to local stores...I was able to find one!  The store was showing although they had none in the actual store...their inventory was showing they had eleven in their warehouse!  And are bringing one in on their supply truck...which should be in late this afternoon.  They will call when it arrives & we can pick it up...


Should be a great way for grand baby to get fresh air...when snow on the streets in their subdivision make pushing a stroller very difficult...or  for use on the trails (which are kept very groomed and cleared for walkers)...

My on line orders have mostly arrived...everything fits beautifully.  I did order another pair of leather gloves...when I find a pair that fit well and like...I get a second pair.  It is not unthinkable to loose a pair or one...somewhere along the way.  Although I am very careful most of the time.  And I came across this faux Silver Fox hat...and were I not such an animal lover...I would have the real thing...and a matching coat!

The only furrier here closed down years ago....there are so many good quality faux furs available...I'm hoping this one looks great and is warm.  Real furs require care and refrigeration.....so not sure what people with fur coats, hats and headbands do in the off season.  With faux fur...it's not an issue...and I prefer animals keep their own fur....but it's about personal choice.  



I want to share this gorgeous chenille spread/blanket my friend is giving me!  She is downsizing...and knew I have long admired it...the quality is gorgeous...and it is in excellent condition.  I love the scalloped edges!   I think it will look amazing in the summer...as a lightweight topper for the bed...or laid across the bottom of the bed.  No matter...I will just enjoy it's beauty!  Growing up...chenille spreads were what my sister and I had on our beds!!




Hoping you have an awesome day!  We are almost halfway through January...


No comments:

Post a Comment