Followers

Friday, January 15, 2021

Quick Home Sense Tour

I popped into Home Sense the other day...I didn't mill about as the store was busy...even with a restricted number of shoppers allowed in the store.   It seemed every aisle I turned down...there was one or two people browsing.  Which is fine...but it makes it difficult to maintain the six feet apart rule....or search anything I was looking for...

And what is up with white towels?  I've been wanting new hand towels and face cloths...but as of late there has been nothing catch my eye.  And..white?  No thank you...I'm not living in a hotel...nor a fan of white for use everyday...so I will continue looking.  I prefer thick, good quality towels and face cloths...in any colour but white...



I usually pick up covered hangers at Wal Mart...but since I saw these...and I'm needing a few more...I purchased these.....


They had a pretty selection of knobs...a friend is searching for a set for a cabinet she is re-doing....I've let her know there are a few choices in stock...


I needed a couple of frames and found these pretty ones...for new born photos of our grand baby.  There is a company that will take your newborn's precious face and digitally impose it in gorgeous settings...and with Covid and grand baby being so sick, undergoing heart surgery as a new born...photo sessions were not in the cards.

My daughter came across the company online that provides this amazing service...and we are able to have newborn photos.  Not as we had planned...she never had the chance to wear the crown and tutu her Mimi had purchased for photos...but blessed she is healthy and happy!



Liesel seem to be the only one to score really well...a couple fun new toys.  I usually pick up her toys at the thrift store...but it's been quite a while since I have visited.  While it's a large store...there always seems to be a line up for entering...


We've had a couple of snowy days...not storms...just snow fluffies all day.  Liesel and I have managed to get out for short walks...but she has the right idea where to spend her days...


Wishing everyone a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment