Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Shopping The Sales....and other Stuff

 I've been able to snag some great deals online...after Christmas sales...here are a few clothing items I've ordered...

I absolutely love this long cardigan...I've been waiting for it to go on sale...and it finally did at 60% off!  The only drawback...no pockets!  I do love me some pockets...but I can make do without them as this sweater looks so soft and comfortable...and the colours....so pretty...




This is actually a dress...but I will wear it with leggings...I own a couple of leather leggings that are super comfortable...and this would pair perfect with them...


Now these are not for everyone...but I love them!  I can wear them around the house...great for kicking back in....and the colour is amazing...I'd wear a longer t-shirt or top underneath...


And this soft and warm long top...again perfect to wear with skinny jeans or leggings....this is so my style...


And a couple of pretty dresses....the first one had me at the pockets...and the gorgeous colour!!


And leopard anything has me at hello...(minus the belt)...these dresses are casual enough to pull on a pair of tights and add boots....



This is such a cute t-shirt...and with Valentine's Day coming up...it will be perfect.....


This pretty top had me at the embroidery detail...not to mention the gorgeous cranberry colour...so soft and pretty...


And lastly..love everything about this top...again so me.  The colour is gorgeous...and the casual look is my style...


The cushion covers I ordered arrived...the photo does not do them justice.  They are so soft...and pretty...and fit perfectly on my cushions...


The guys worked on the storage shed yesterday...and got quite a bit done....as you can see we have a bit of snow...but that really didn't slow them down...


I'm not sure how much they will be able to work today...as it is fairly windy and showers/wet snow in the forecast...at days end yesterday...they got a start on the roof rafters...I was happy they were able to get the lumber from one store...and did not have to waste time going from one to another in search of supplies...


I so excited to share I was able to score the Mason's Pink Vista soup tureen....for a great price on eBay.  Usually...they run $450-$500 complete with underplate and ladle...I made an offer on the tureen...and the seller accepted!  Both Mr. Seventies and I were shocked...but very happy!!  This is an older piece...with no chips or cracks...


Another seller had the under plate...and out of the blue..offered me a discount...you can bet I snatched it up quickly....the tureen sits on the plate...they are matching pieces...lighting, etc...might make them appear not to match...


I need now to be on the look out for an ironstone ladle...but I'm positive I will be able to find one that will match perfectly.  I was able to score these pieces for less than half the usual selling price.  I have the exact same pieces only smaller...it's a gravy tureen with under plate.  

The table runners I ordered arrived...and I am so happy with the quality and look of them!  I'll share photos in another post...one was a set of two...daughter will have one for her table as well. 

I was out & about yesterday.....just a quick outing...nothing caught my eye at the home decor store..it seems every time I visit...they are putting out stock!  It's very difficult to get around and shop...as there are at least a dozen stock clerks busily putting things out.  I decided to go back later in the week...since new items were just arriving.

That's about it for today!  Hope you have an awesome day...and stay safe!!






No comments:

Post a Comment