Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Mini Update

Hell-o happy we are to be almost through January!  And as weather goes..it's been pretty much uneventful.  We were able to walk with Liesel...wearing sneakers...(us...not her).  Usually we have had a couple of large snowfalls under our belts in January...but not this year!  February is usually our coldest month...freezing temps and bone numbing windchills!  Can't wait...(insert sarcasm)...

So...remember the Sperry boots I ordered??? These ones...



I wanted to love them!  All the reviews stated they ran big...and advised to size down. (they lied).  I couldn't get my foot into them...felt they were a bit on the cheap feeling side.  Not that they were cheap....mid range price point...but I had to send them back.  (free returns).  I didn't reorder...I wasn't overly impressed with them.  I'll stick to my Bean Boots...although they are too heavy for walking...but great for winter days! (Bean Boots..btw...do actually run big!). I am able to wear two pair of socks while wearing them!  

I hung the sign I picked up the other day...in the front entry.  Other than standing out on the step...with the door open to get a decent photo...this is the best I could do.  As I've mentioned before...our front entry...is the width of a stair tread.  (matches my one bum kitchen)...the sign reads "This Is Our Happy Place"......



And I put the yellow decor on the little table in the entry as well....I need to style it a bit more...but for now...this is where they sit....



This will probably be my last post for January!!  I plan to do a family room refresh in the upcoming days...nothing major...just a bit of updating...(new cushion covers coming)....

Hope to see you all in February!!  Wonder if the ground hog will see his shadow??


No comments:

Post a Comment