Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Home Decor Pieces

While shopping with daughter and grand baby a few days ago...we decided to browse Winners.  It has been months since I visited there....and then I remembered why.  Their selection of home decor was pretty small...unlike other stores in the Maritimes.  Since travel out of province, unless for compassionate or medical appointments is strictly discouraged (not them mention the mandatory 14 day self isolation requirements)...it will likely be some time before we are able to travel off Island.   Neither here nor there...I prefer to shop at home.  

It could be the pandemic has limited supply coming this way....so if I can't find what I'm looking for local...there is always on line.  The only think I picked up at Winners was a pack of four face cloths.

We decided to drop into Michaels...using my 30% off coupon on my phone...I picked up this pretty wall decor...thinking it may go in the front entry....




This time of year I'm longing for colour...these cute holders add a pop of colour....maybe on the small table have in the front entry as well...I'll post photos once I have decided...


I love black and white buffalo check...and with off white slip covered furniture....and these being such an amazing price on Amazon...for all four...I ordered a set.  The reviews are awesome...and I love that the zippers are hidden.   If you are looking for a cushion refresh....check these covers out....(not sponsored btw)...


While cleaning out the kitchen cabinets a few weeks ago...I took stock of my utensils...and most are old...well used...a couple missing handles...long overdue for a few new pieces.  The holder is included...but I have a ceramic holder I prefer to use.  I like that this set has wooden handles as well.  




I'm required to wear a Medic Alert bracelet...one chain bracelet  I wear strangely enough bothers my right wrist. (and has ruined a many a sweater by snagging).   I switched wrists...but still suffered wrist pain. Since my subscription coverage was due...I ordered a new bracelet...something without a chain or silicone band.  Leather is my go to...this one also comes in white, red and pink as well....I chose black.  Goes with everything...a bit more of a nuisance to remove for showers and swimming...but do the same for my watch...so I will manage...





Liesel and I both have spa appointments....this beauty doesn't happen on it's own...lol.  We had a dusting of snow over night...have an online grocery order to pick up this afternoon as well.  

Stay safe & have an awesome day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment