Followers

Monday, October 4, 2021

Officially October

And just like that...we are in fall mode.  The night time temps have cooled down to single digits...risk of frost in low lying areas...electric blanket fired up on the bed...and the pellet stove turned on when the mornings & evenings are cool.  

The hello. decal I ordered arrived and it was so simple to apply...this one worked nicely.  The first decal I ordered, which did not work...was never replaced by the seller.  Go figure...this one I am very happy with...


Dare I ask if you have started your Christmas shopping?  I read where supply of goods could be an issue this year...so I've begun to order and pick up a few things.  Some adorable books for grand baby....she loves her books...and being read to.  I've recently discovered the Wonky Donkey books..and have ordered a few to add to her growing library...spoiler - Wonky Donkey has a daughter...



Not only a daughter...but a granny as well!!   These books are so fun to read...lots of tongue twisters..


And I could not resist this book...different author...but sounds like a blast to read!!


And with fall I've added a couple of sweaters to my wardrobe...this one is so pretty....and not a heavy weight...


And a second one...very cosy & comfortable....


I am crushing so hard on these blueberry coloured Blundstones!!  I currently have a black and wine coloured pairs...but my black ones are looking a little worse for wear.  These are the most comfortable boots...ever...


My new Phone is due to arrive this week...but I've received mixed messages on delivery date.  A phone call voicemail advised delivery today...and a signature required...yet tracking emails state later in the week.  Liesel & I will be house bound today...in the event it does arrive...

Liesel has a grooming/spa treatment this week....I plan to check out Michaels...I wouldn't be shocked if Christmas decor is starting to appear!

Thanks so much for stopping by & have an awesome day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment