Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Spooktacular Finds!!

Finally, the stores have been able to acquire stock for fall & Hallowe'en!  (and maybe the odd Christmas decor snuck in there).  And I'm loving it!!  I saw so much....pour a cup of coffee or tea, get comfy...and come browse with me...*warning* - this is a long post...

I stopped at Dollarama the other day to pick up a vinyl basket to store Liesel's "stuff"...(ear cleaning solution, toothbrush, toothpaste, cotton balls, etc.). I found exactly the size I needed...and saw these cute things...the Frankenstein hand soap dispenser....filled for $3!!  And the Witches Brew travel cup....adorable!



Fall place mats...I considered getting one to set under Liesel's water bowl...keeping with the season & all...



And surprise of surprises!  Even Wal Mart had some adorable Hallowe'en decor!  I absolutely love this witch...not the least bit scary though...the detail on her face is amazing...



And this one...crushing hard on her!  She's a bit more "frightful".....



Who doesn't love scary pumpkins?  The smaller ones came in orange as well...but I'm loving the black.  These are vinyl so a battery operated candle should be used in them....


Since Home Sense is close by...I decided to just see if they had any new stock...and they did not disappoint this time!  Not hoards of decor...but more than they've been able to carry lately...

Firstly...a couple of gorgeous...not before time...cushions!!  Heart be still....look at this beaded beauty!!


And the truck had me at hello!  Toss in a pumpkin....and I'm there...lovin' it!


How adorable are these ghosts?  And they are candles!!  I think I may have to pick up the smaller one! These are so boo-ti-ful!!



A sneak peek at a couple of Christmas things...ya'll know I love me a cute gnome!  And the candles..with delicious names like Maple Praline Butter and Spiced Holiday cookies...I was so tempted to get them!  I know Bath & Body Works will be coming out with holiday scent candles...so I'm waiting patiently...



I must admit....I have never been a fan of Rae Dunn decor pieces.  I know...call me crazy.  Until this fall...and it's mostly the Hallowe'en items I really love...and I think this is the other piece I will pick up.  They had a number of dog dishes with cute sayings on them...but I don't think Liesel needs a bowl that tells her to Eat.  She's pretty much got that one down perfectly...



Yup...an adorable bird house!  Too cute not to share...




And this adorable squirrel...actually is holding a covered dish...perfect for nuts or candies...



A few coffee mugs...I especially like the Thankful Ones...





These ended up coming home with me...a set of four...with the stand...never thought I'd find these..


A perfect addition to my coffee area...my favourite mug is the mummy one...but I do love them all...



If you're needing a refill...go grab one.  I'll wait.  I said this was going to be a long post...but peeps...I've been waiting for-ever to see some fall & Hallowe'en awesomeness in the stores here!!

So let's continue...would these canisters not add an amazing pop of colour to any counter?  Each piece was sold separately...it wasn't a set...but these are ghord-ous!!  Very tempting...


Since Home Sense was showing off some amazing decor...I decided to check out Winners!   And the awesomeness continued..


And a frightful assortment of mugs...they are all my favourites...the black one on the right has a haunted house cover....


And this one....there were a few of these...but by the time I was able to catch a photo...only one left!


And lastly...how gorgeous are these lamps?  I love different lamps and lighting...and if I needed them...these would have come home with me.  Imagine these lit up...


Well that was enough to satisfy my craving for fall & Hallowe'en decor...for now.  Things have been in short supply here for a while now.  It's wonderful to see items slowly trickling in.  

Much cooler here today....a real touch of fall in the air.  Still no word on the carpeting for the back entry stairs...it's officially been two months since it was ordered.  So I'm guessing the rumblings of home owners waiting up to six months for carpet is not too far fetched....

I hope you enjoyed browsing with me!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Til next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment