Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A New Month

 


Welcome to a brand new month! The temperatures at night are cooling down here...the days are getting shorter...darkness falls much earlier now.   Schools open next week...and fall will be fast approaching.

I've been sorting through my fall decor...and have purchased a few new pieces this year....I'm loving these white pumpkins I ordered!  I'm thinking to put a few in the back of my red truck...


I've been wanting a pig shaped cutting board for a while now...and this one is made of gorgeous maple...the reviews are great....so finally have one coming...


I'm sure Meyer products are not new to anyone...I came across the Apple Cider scent & decided to try it.   Lavender is my usual go to scent...but I'm loving the Apple Cider cleaner!!  It smells amazing this time of year too!  I use this for wiping counters & cabinets down..it does an amazing job without being harsh...




Remember the linen sheets a purchased a few weeks back?  Since it was a beautiful drying day, I decided to get them washed & ready...and discovered a rip in one of the pillowcases.  I followed the washing instructions to the letter...and did not notice the tear before placing them in the washing machine.  The tear is not on the seam...so giving it a few stitches will not repair the rip...


I've emailed the company & requested a replacement....

We are to receive heavy rainfall the next couple of days...and cooler weather will be rolling in.  I'm okay with that..we've had a few weeks of hot, dry weather.  Almost time to close up the pool...July was not much for pool weather, but August more than made up for it.  

Hope you have a fantastic day today & thanks for stopping by!  Are you ready for fall & cooler temperatures like I am?



No comments:

Post a Comment