Followers

Monday, September 13, 2021

Ready For Fall

Let's start in the kitchen....loving the fall touches we added to the table...ready for brunch...



Mr. Seventies is loving the coffee bar...everything all in one place to make a hot cup of coffee or tea...



A closer look...the two spider dishes were a Value Village find...perfect for holding a muffin or cinnamon roll...and the Witches Brew caldron mugs are a find from last year..


My scarecrow tart warmer is working overtime these days...it is originally from Scentsy, but I got it much cheaper on Poshmark...brand new.  I placed one of the amazing smelling candles from Bath & Body Works on the cook top., I wish I could share how amazing the house smells!  And of course a couple of jars of Hallowe'en treats...


It's difficult to get great photos in the kitchen....it's either too much light or too dark...but I'm loving my battery operated ceramic spooky ghost...a Home Sense find...



Remember the adorable red truck banner I picked up during BOGO at Michael's?  Mr. Seventies hung it across a couple of kitchen windows...I do apologize for the lighting.  Only so much you can do with a cell phone camera...but you get the idea...


A couple of years ago...my friend offered me some Japanese Lanterns from her gardens...so I just pulled a few..and really had not much hope of them surviving.  Well they did &  came in this year...I was able to pick a few to place in the pitcher in the front entry...most are not mature yet...but I did get a few....



If you recall the ceramic Hallowe'en tree I purchased from Michael's as well.  I was very disappointed to discover it was not battery operated...but needed to be plugged in.  Since I did not want one with a cord...I returned it.    Where I had planned to set it was not close to an electrical outlet.

Hope you enjoyed a little look at our kitchen decorated for fall.  Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your Monday!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment