Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Few Fall Touches-Master Bedroom

I didn't do much fall decor in the master bedroom...just the odd pretty pumpkin or two...the linen duvet is gorgeous...love the mustard colour.  You can see where I hung my tobacco basket...and if you recall the wreath was a purchase from Wal Mart's website.  I decided it was too pretty to hang outdoors in the elements.

I'm not a fan of the ruffled or pleated bedskirts...so I opted for my own version!  It's two tablecloths placed over the box spring...




I love this beautiful white pumpkin...adorned with such pretty flowers...and I added my beads for a bit of fall flavour...


Another view...in the absence of a headboard..I'm loving the basket & wreath...


A close up of the wreath...if hung  on the front door, as was my plan...the fall high winds & rain would have blown it away...so I opted to keep it inside...



A couple more pumpkins added to the dresser...I aimed to keep it simple...and easy for maintaining and dusting...


Still no word on the arrival of the carpeting for the back entry...I'm sure we will hear once it arrives.  And an update on the hello decal I ordered for the back door.  It arrived a few weeks ago..but was incomplete without transfer paper.  The seller has since left Etsy, however I found their FB page and sent a message to request a replacement.  They recommended I pick up transfer paper at Dollarama.     Um...no. 

A new decal supposedly was mailed (within Canada) after the Labor Day weekend...but has not arrived.  I contacted Etsy...and the seller to request a refund and ordered from another seller.  It was mailed out yesterday...I'm hoping this decal arrives & is the complete transfer. 

Sometimes things just don't work out as hoped.  Showers in the forecast today...then clearing.  We are sticking pretty close to home these days...Covid is in our school system...elementary & high schools...and masks are required again when indoors with the public.  We never stopped wearing our masks & hand sanitizing...most people have been doing the same.  Sadly, most cases are the result of travel from outside our Atlantic provinces...arriving & testing positive.   

But such is life.  Stay safe wherever you are & thanks so much for stopping by!

PS - Patiently waiting for Bath & Body Works Canada to start on-line ordering sometime this month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment