Followers

Monday, September 6, 2021

Almost Ready To Decorate For Fall

With the days getting shorter....and cooler...I'm itching to put out my fall decor!  Outside we have most of the patio furniture stored away in the storage shed...with the exception of the wicker chairs.  They are covered to protect them from the rain and likely by the end of the week...they will be put away as well.  

The pool is draining & Mr. Seventies will unhook the pump and store it in the furnace room. The solar lights along the pedway bannister need to be taken in & over the next couple of days, since sun is in the forecast...the solar blanket will be spread on the lawn to dry before it gets folded up & put away as well.  

I ordered a couple of fall decor items for curb side pick up from Bed Bath & Beyond...the wreath is perfect for the back door...and a couple of stems.... I have a spot in mind for them...


I decided to order a couple...they are quite full and really pretty...

This wreath I ordered from Wal Mart for the front door...it should be arriving any day now..


I've brought out the fall decor in my stash....and everything is piled together in my vanity room.  I needed to see what I have & what to purchase...like this adorable Rae Dunn "Boo" throw.  Oh so cozy!!


I was looking for a fall garden flag at the discount store, Price Mart...and came across this one!  So fitting...as we have pumpkins in the garden....and crows & grackles flying about...


And this cute pumpkin dispenser...I plan to use it in the kitchen for dish soap...


And while these are not typically fall decor...I've been wanting to put out my Warren Kimble plates...or a couple of them at least...I just haven't decided how or where I want to display them...



We had an enjoyable evening meal with daughter & family over the weekend...grand baby is so close to walking...she is just a little timid yet...but one of these days she is going to forget her fear...and take off on her own!  Mr. Seventies & son-in-law are going to power wash and clean their gutters today...we had a significant amount of rain the other day...broke records for the amount of rain that fell...and flooding in some areas and streets was pretty bad.  We had no issues around our home or area...and thankful when the new gutters were installed...we chose leaf guards to prevent clogging of debris & leaves.



I hope you have an awesome day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment