Followers

Monday, February 14, 2022

Stormy Valentine's Day!!

 


Wishing everyone a day full of laughter and love!  And..we are getting another snow storm!!  There is a snowfall warning in effect forecasting 15 to 25 cm and winds to pick up around noon time.   Such is life on the East coast!  Winter is in full force...lots of wind and precipitation!  

But that's okay...it's Valentine's Day!  Mr. Seventies gifted me a sweet bouquet of ivory roses...my absolute favourite colour!  These ones have a bit of pinkish tinge to them...which makes them even prettier.  And they were accompanied with a beautiful card...and chocolates!  Not to mention my bench he previously purchased for my vanity room...me thinks he spoils me!


Not to worry....he's enjoying his Valentine treats of Hershey kisses, chocolates...and his favourite liquorice!   

My blueberry Blundstone boots arrived...and they are amazing!  So comfortable....they are suede leather...which I love as my other pairs are plain leather...


I've been in need for a pair of walking sneakers and couldn't be happier with these ones!  I always look for ones that have a memory foam foot bed.  I'm currently wearing my old ones, when weather permits and the snow has melted enough...I'll start wearing these.   It is coming...right?


And I ordered this pretty peplum spring tee...anyone else dreaming of warmer days??  The embroidery is just so colourful....


I came across a couple of pretty cushion covers for the main bedroom....I have feather fillers for them...and am craving anything spring right now....


And this beauty, is adorable.  Perfect to set on the bed with the embroidered one in the previous photo...


And I can't resist sharing another little beauty...she was just laying with her toy...looking all adorable.  I love the expression on her face....



Schools, government and businesses are currently delaying opening or closing altogether for the day...most I presume are waiting to see if the winds pick up.  Snow is one thing...but when it starts to get blown around...visibility decreases rapidly....and no one likes to be caught on the roads when that happens. 

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!  We plan to spend it snuggled by a warm fire.  Thank you for stopping by....great to have you here. 

Sharing today over at Between Naps on the Porch, Metamorphis Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Oh no - not another snowstorm. Seems like you just had a whopper of one not that long ago. Our snow is almost gone here in Calgary which is weird for this time of year. Love your cushions - they are so pretty and perfect for spring (Hurry up spring!) And Leisel (I can't remember if its ei or ie sorry) is adorable. Stay warm and cozy and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!! Yes...another snowstorm...last I checked we'd gotten around 25 cm. We will be a while getting rid of the snow! Thank you...the cushions are really pretty...and I agree...hurry up spring!! Liesel (ie) says thank you for the sweet compliment...we think she is pretty adorable as well! Hope things are well in Calgary & that you had a beautiful Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete