Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Feeling A Bit Sheepish

Remember the adorable sheep canvas I ordered a little while back?  This one...


So....this arrived in the mail the other day....an empty envelope sleeve.  Not certain why it was empty....but nonetheless there was nothing inside....


I went back to the listing....and peeps....it pays to read those thoroughly....as clearly it states...

Size: Each Canvas Panel Is 50cm X 70cm (19 X 27Inches), Total 1 Panel. Panel does not include a frame.

I didn't catch that last part...I highlighted it here.  Somehow I missed that!!

Since the envelope was empty...the seller refunded immediately.  I dodged a bullet...so to speak.  I will be more vigilant in the future....and read listings thoroughly!!  

Lesson learned.  


No comments:

Post a Comment