Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Shopping For Me

My sleepwear was needing an overhaul!  I've been on a weight loss journey the past few months losing thirty-two pounds so far.  Needless to say I've had to transition my clothes accordingly.  I've picked up the odd cozy top or two, a couple of pair of jeans & leggings and when sorting through my current night shirts & sleep pants...most were too big. 

And that meant a trip to la Vie en Rose...a store which sells undergarments and every style of sleepwear, robes, warm socks and sleepwear imaginable.  And the pre-Christmas sales are on!  So I headed to the store & picked up a couple of pj sets - 2 pair for 1 sale!   And some pieces for kicking about the house...


And a couple of these to wear as coverups, but they could easily be worn over leggings...



I'm loving these long pieces...for sleeping or just chillin'.....they were on mark down so I got a couple...



In other news...I'm needing a knee replacement...after dealing with osteoarthritis for the last number of years.  It's wreaking havoc on my mobility....and it's difficult to plan anything when there's a good chance I'm going to be in constant pain.   I completed the necessary paperwork at my orthopaedic surgeon's office.  And now I wait...and the wait could be long.  But it won't happen if I don't get the ball rolling...I've put the surgery off long enough.  

I finally finished wrapping presents....that is one task I truly dislike!  Some people love to do it....I am not one of them.  But I sat at the kitchen table and got it done!  

We're getting together for an evening with our neighbours....looking forward to hanging out with them.  We had a dusting of snow overnight & it's chilly here currently.  

Have an awesome weekend everyone!   Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment