Followers

Monday, July 8, 2024

Recovery Going Well

We've got a few hot days in the forecast...perfect timing for lazing on the deck & enjoy the pool!  I continue to recover...it's going to take a while for my stamina to return....we had an outing for ice cream..such a treat.  (if you are unaware....see my previous post).....

I had begun to put the guest bedroom together with pretty, new bedding & valances....a bit of a sneak peak...at some point I hope to have the bedrooms painted....but have placed that on the back burner for now....


I'm waiting for a couple of cushion covers to arrive to add to the bed....these should add a bit of punch....




This adorable canister is also on the way....how cute is this to hold dishwasher pods?  So handy to sit on the counter, as opposed to under the kitchen sink...


Before my recent health scare....I had a quick visit to the thrift store....and scored a couple of serving dishes....the red bowl & dip are one piece - love that & the rooster platter is great to service cheese, meats & mini baguettes...


I'm crushing on this adorable laundry room sign.....but not the price...bit high, don't you think?


Something about this vase I really like...I didn't purchase....as I have enough vases...but love the colour & crackle finish....


And I'm always drawn to pottery pieces....just like this one...can think of a number of uses for it...



Remember the Christmas wax burner I scored on Poshmark ( for a fraction of what it retails for)?  It arrived the other day in mint condition...and is gorgeous!  Not rushing the seasons...but I can't wait to use it during the holidays...


We've had wonderful neighbours dropping off delicious food....fruit tray (chocolate covered strawberries included), delicious home made biscuits, shepherd's pie...and numerous treats.  It's wonderful to have easy meals ready to go! (and caring neighbours)....

Join me today over at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphis Monday...

I'll be sharing tomorrow at https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ for Inspire Me Tuesday and with Joanne at https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesdays.....

4 comments:

  1. I did go back and read your previous post. Whew! I am glad you got such good care and are here to talk about it. So good to hear your recovery is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia - & welcome! Thank you for your sweet words...they mean a lot. I'm doing well...taking one day at a time!!

      Delete
  2. Glad your recovery is going well! It's so sweet to know your neighbors have been checking in on and taking care of you. The bed pillows are going to look so lovely in that room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne! Thank you...we are blessed with wonderful neighbours!!

      Delete