Followers

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Short Browse Around Home Sense!

Since I am not permitted to drive...my chauffeur offered to a drive  to Home Sense the other day!  I was feeling it....although the store is still in "summer" mode.  Which is fine...it is....after all....summer.  

I first came across this adorable ceramic piece.  Planter?  Watering can?  There were 2-3 in stock...would be cute filled with annuals or a plant...luv me a turtle!!


 Yup...some days are long!  I have an abundance of candles...but this one is so cute!!


I'm not sure what I think of these lamp shades...my opinion is still out on them!  Thoughts??


Now I did set this pretty pink cushion in my cart!  Pink is one of my favourite colours...in a soft velour...


I love how it looks on the bed!    I also saw a pretty piece for on the wall...over the bed!  Might be time to retire the cow!  The piece I found would suit the bedroom perfectly...I wish I had picked it up....may warrant a second visit...


My sweet friend came to visit the other day...with a tub of Haagan-Dazs ice-cream!  She offered anytime I want to visit any of the home decor stores....she & I will go!  Going to take her up on that wonderful offer...and hopefully I will feel up to a lunch date at the same time!

The cushion covers I ordered for the guest bedroom arrived, however I only kept the square one.  The teal oblong cover was too small...and not the quality I was looking for.  I will keep searching....


I came across this large Fiesta jug (for an amazing price) on FB Marketplace...and quickly messaged the seller.  She accepted my offer...and we're picking it up today!  It goes with my dinnerware set beautifully!  It's the persimmon colour I was wanting!!



I'm not in "fall" mode yet....but  who could resist *edit* - not Gus but "Doug the Dog Ghost" cushion?  Not me.  Pottery Barn....ya got me!!  I quickly ordered him...he's too precious not to have!!


There is a store on the mainland called Bouclair...a home decor store.  Not one of my absolute favourite stores...but when I saw this wicker basket on their site...on sale...I knew I had to have it.  I don't know when my obsession with baskets will end...but in the meantime this one should arrive in a few days...

I have a much needed hair appointment this morning...Mr. Seventies will drop me off.  I'm not a fan of losing my independence....especially driving...but it's only temporary!

The weather here has been humid & hot....with rain forecasted for the next 3 or so days.  Then back into hot weather!  We've been enjoying dips in the pool....grand baby & parents have visited...that lifted my spirits!

Have an awesome weekend wherever you are!   Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment