Followers

Friday, July 19, 2024

When The Going Gets Tough...

The tough go shopping....online!  Right?  Since I'm not out & about these days...(surprised the stores haven't been calling...)....I've come across some amazing deals on line!

Did you purchased anything good during Prime Days?  I picked up a few small items...kicking myself for not ordering the Egyptian cotton sheets I love!  They were marked down about $30 a set...ugh...and I didn't order!  I'm regretting that decision..however I did order a set of these awesome flameless candles...with a remote & rechargeable!  I hope they are good quality...stay tuned...



Because the prices were great on the face wash & moisturizer I use (with an SPF)...I ordered both....






And cuticle oil...which sells for about $4-$5 more for a small bottle at Wal Mart....(works great for keeping cuticles soft & helps with keeping your nails strong & healthy)......I ordered a couple to have on hand...



And that was my total order during Prime Days!  There really wasn't much I needed...

The patio umbrella on the small deck is beginning to fade from the sun...although it still works perfectly!  When you come across a good deal...you jump on it!  This one was available at Wal Mart for $140 off the price - (even less than I spent last year for the one we have)....I ordered to have on hand when a replacement is required....



And fall dish towels...a set of two I can hang on the refrigerator door handle...printed along the bottom of each one Happy Fall Y'all is printed!


I have a plan for a set of these candlesticks for fall as well...it involves pumpkins....I'll share when my idea comes together....



I'm crushing on this pretty sweater in a size Medium...so cozy for fall!  Fingers crossed it will fit when it arrives....



I'm thinking of adding these little valances in the kitchen...I need three...two for the window over the sink and one for the other smaller window.....



I plan to use black rods....these come in a set of two from Amazon.  They will be hung on the wall above the window frames....I needed to measure to confirm I have room for Mr. Seventies install them.  And there is enough room (since there are cabinets on either side of the window over the sink)....




I've made no secret how much I love candles & tarts!  While I have a decent supply on hand....I couldn't resist ordering a couple of these adorable candles from an awesome Etsy seller!  I can't wait to have one burning in the kitchen!  And they are adorable!!



And....I won a free subscription to my favourite magazine!!!  I entered a contest on Country Sampler magazine website...and my name was chosen!!  I've always wondered if anyone wins...now I know!!

I don't currently subscribe...as issues are available in stores here much earlier than arriving by mail from the U.S., but free is free!   I'll try to be patient & wait for each issue to arrive!



Yesterday was a day spent "in camp"...... as it rained a bit off & on all day.  Today the sun & hot temperatures return....and for the next few days it is forecasted....

Have an awesome day where you are.....and til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment