Followers

Monday, September 16, 2024

Little Bit of A Hallowe'en Kitchen

Can you believe we are in the middle of September already?  We've had a few fall-like days and over nights....the forecast the next few days is predicting return of the warm temps!  I'm over it!  Give me cooler, windy days with broody skies!  

While I wait for fall to "officially" arrive....come sit a spell in my kitchen!  The coffee is on...


 This area is Mr. Seventies favourite....everything is close by for making coffee & tea ....


I picked up these little dishes at the thrift shop last year...great for setting a cookie or small snack on...(minus the creepy spiders...)




Smells amazing in the kitchen....lots of pumpkin spice tart melts in the warmers...and spooky mugs on hand for hot beverages...

And Marvin the Mummy has a whole pumpkin full of candy corn....one of Mr. Seventies favourite treats!!


I'm crushing on the pumpkin place mats I ordered from Simons!   And the ghost pitcher holds a bouquet of fall colours....







The front entry got a few touches of fall.....I'm still loving on the scarecrow hooked rug!




The apron around the pellet stove is completely done....we left it off as the technician is coming today to clean both the stove & chimney.  This is the door & piece that houses the stove controls & is wired into the stove....which I did not remove for spraying...I covered everything in plastic, set it in a box & was able to spray it there.  I'll be happy to have the area put back together...


I've hope you've enjoyed this little tour of the kitchen!  

Be sure & join me today over at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphis Monday!!

And tomorrow at https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesday!!   https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ A Stroll Thru Life is hosting some amazing home tours this week....be sure & check those out as well!!

Thanks so much for spending a bit of your time with me....I'm so glad you are here!

Til next time...


4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, your little bit of Halloween in the kitchen looks lovely! Your ghost pitcher with fall leaves is so cute and I love those pumpkin place mats too. Those little dishes from the thrift store are so sweet and your mugs are really cute too. Happy almost fall my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!! Thank you so much for your sweet words. As always, they are greatly appreciated. Happy almost fall to you as well, my friend!!

      Delete
  2. You have so many fabulous fall and Halloween touches! I'm not generally a Halloween fan but your decorations definitely left me smiling! I love Marvin the Mummy and the cute cauldron/legs, and that ghost pitcher is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanne! Glad I put a smile on your face today! (isn't Marvin the Mummy the cutest guy ever?)

      Delete