Followers

Monday, September 23, 2024

Spook-Tacular Family Room

 We're ready for fall & Hallowe'en in the family room....so pleased with the paint job on the wood pellet stove!  It looks brand new....amazing what a couple of cans of high heat paint can do!

I placed the bats on the inside of the lampshades....they come with little adhesive dots (won't harm the shades)....and look awesome when the lamps are on....



The sun was shining in....I love how it washes the room with light and warmth...(taken before I put the bats on the lamp shades)...


 
I am so crushing on Doug the Ghost Dog cushion....the cutest thing ever....Liesel is obsessed with him too....



And speaking of our resident wire hair....she has a big day today...(not that she is aware of tho)!  She undergoes a dental cleaning & a second ultrasound on her tummy....hopefully the inflammation in her stomach lining is settling down & a re-check on her tail as well.  The lump is still there...smaller but has not fully cleared up...

Little does she know the early morning car ride is to the vet's office!  Do you think she knows?



The bedroom is coming together....I love the colour!!  I was worried...as I've mentioned picking paint is my least favourite activity!  I do love how the room is turning out....


Has fall arrived in your area?  It has here...and I'm enjoying the cooler temperatures & breezy days!  This is my favourite time of year....

Join me later today at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphis Monday and again tomorrow over at https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ for Inspire Me Tuesday and https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesday....

I'm so happy you shared a bit of your time with me today...thank you for hanging out with me!  Til next time....




4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, your family room looks great all decked out for Halloween! I love your ghosts and your ghost picture too! So glad that Doug the ghost dog is Liesel approved. Pretty colored paint in the bedroom too. I think Liesel looks blissfully unaware - at least for the moment lol. I do hope all goes well for her at the vet sweet girl. Take care over there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!! Thanks so much - I luv putting fun wallpapers on the tv! Especially this time of year. I hope all is well out there my friend!!

      Delete
  2. You have so many adorable fall and Halloween decorations! The paint colors are fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne!! Have an awesome day!!

      Delete