Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Soon Time To Decorate For Fall!!

Are you decorated for fall (and when I say fall...that includes Hallowe'en)? I'm waiting for a couple of pieces to arrive....like Doug the Ghost dog!  He was shipped the last week in August...carried with Purolator...but tracking has not been updated, so not sure where Doug is!!  He could show up any day...


The other piece, as of yesterday is "on the way"....how seriously cute is this pitcher?  The spoon is included.....



Look what was delivered yesterday!  Wasn't due until tomorrow...but a pleasant surprise!  It's amazing how light (compared to our old tv) the new sets are!  So easy to install as well...


This is our first "smart" tv...I thought I would required guidance in programming it...our son-in-law was on hand for assistance...but I only needed help in one area...and then I was able to enjoy a bit of Hallowe'en ambience.  I mute the sound...but sometimes prefer to listen to the winds &  leaves crunching...


I thought of asking Mr. Seventies build a frame for the tv.....still considering it....

Finally, the winds which have been blowing a bit too much these days...subsided & we had a calm day.   I was able to spray the stack of pumpkins!  Mr. Seventies set up a make shift spray table!  They were looking a bit beat up before...you can see a few scuffs in the photo...


And afterwards....a stack of "Lumina" pumpkins!!  I used only one can of spray paint & surprisingly  it worked really well!  I had just completed a second coat...it dried to a matte finish...



The new electric blanket arrived...and boy is it heavy!   Cannot wait to put it on the bed...with the overnight temperatures cooling down!

Have you heard & seen the chatter all over the internet sharing how to have amazing, clean smelling laundry?  Well...it has me interested & I'm picking up the "ingredients" today! You know I'm all about amazing scents!!  In case you are interested...here is a list of things to have great smelling, fresh laundry! (Oxy Clean powder can be added as well..).

Gain - Moonlight Breeze scented liquid or pods

Gain - Moonlight Breeze scented dryer sheets

Downy - Scent Booster Beads - Ocean Mist scent

Downey Fabric Softener - Rinse and Refresh - Ocean Mist scent

I can't wait to do laundry!!  (said no one ever)!  I'll be taking over laundry duty....Mr. Seventies will require extensive training before attempting this challenge....

I'll report back on hopefully my success!

Have an awesome day, thanks so much for stopping by!

Til next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment