I finally had a chance to visit Inspired Living's Warehouse...and honestly, I didn't see too much that caught my eye....a bit disappointing....
This is their old location.....they use it as a warehouse....and hold sales to move items out. This location is east of the city....which is a bit of a drive compared to their new, larger store.....but I thought I would check it out....
These caught my eye....but too big to fit in my cabinet....and each one had a shiny, hard coating applied to it....hard to tell in the photo tho...
My neighbour couldn't believe I passed on this sign...they have a pool as well...she may pop out & pick it up for their deck wall....I warned she may get some to take up the skinny dip offer....lol!!
Very pretty pitcher....there were other pieces (salt & pepper shakers)......kitchen tool caddies....
Crushing on this Santa canvas....I suspect it didn't last too long...clearance price of $65....
This canvas was available in two sizes....this large one & an additional smaller size....wow....what a statement it would make on a large wall or entry....I'm holding out hope our blue sunflowers grow.....
Now these....there were only two....I wasn't long picking them both up....aren't they gorgeous....and the perfect size.....loving the antique brass look.....
I wanted them for our mantle....the battery operated flameless candles were from the warehouse sale as well...sold in packages of two and can be set to "burn" with a six hour timer on the bottom of each candle....I'm so happy with them! I'm on the hunt for a new mantle clock....I'm not wanting a wall clock....not sure if we need a clock in the family room....since our phones are not usually to far away....
Because I came across these battery operated flameless candles with a remote on Amazon...I'm now on the hunt for black candle holders (or ones I can spray paint black if need be).....aren't these adorable? (and much more expensive on PB website).....can't wait to display them.....
It's overcast here today....showers in the forecast! It rained all day & evening yesterday.....we did get a short walk in with Clancy Mae after supper.....but we needed to cut it short as it started to rain....again!
Little granddaughter will be spending the day with us....we are looking forward to that....don't think it will be a pool day....but the weekend weather looks hopeful....
Have an awesome day wherever you are....
Til next time.....
Sounds like a fun visit, Charlotte. Love your two candle lanterns. Enjoy your day with your granddaughter. You’re making memories! Hugs, Elaine
ReplyDelete