Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Couple of Days of R & R


I underwent oral surgery...again..yesterday.  Without going into in-depth detail...a few years ago I had three dental implants and things have been working well with them.  Until I went in for my cleaning and check up in May...and a problem was detected.  

The first procedure, in June was successful for two of the three implants.  The third one was still in trouble...a skin graft was necessary...which was done yesterday.  

Hopefully, this will repair things around the implants...and I can put this issue behind me.  Once I go in for a re-check next week, we should have a time line for healing time.  

So, that's about it in a nutshell.  I was given an IV sedation and frozen during the procedure...but today I'm a bit swollen, bruised and sore.  

Will hopefully return next week feeling much better!  

No comments:

Post a Comment