Followers

Monday, September 17, 2018

A Few Fall Touches

Even though the daytime temperatures are still on the warm side...25 degrees in the forecast for today...I put up a few fall decor items over the weekend.

Mr. Seventies brought my lanterns in from the front step...I gave them a good scouring, let them dry and then cleaned the glass panels with windex.   I added a few faux leaves and pumpkins...but still need to make a couple of bows to attach to them.



The ribbon, if you remember I purchased at the thrift store.  I made a pretty bow for the front door fall wreath.


I'm going to wait until next month to set out my lanterns.  Mr. Seventies does an amazing fall display using our corn stalks, real pumpkins & a square bale of straw.  Hoping our blue pumpkins in the garden will be mature by then!

I filled my potato basket with a few faux pumpkins from Michaels...and my pretty runner adds a touch of fall to coffee table!


Pretty basket of pumpkins!!


That's about all I've accomplished so far.  Tomorrow I'm undergoing oral surgery...again.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed this will be the final procedure.  

Have you started fall decorating yet?  



No comments:

Post a Comment