Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Start to Outside Fall Decor

Fall is officially here...we had our first 'hard frost" last night!   I got a little start to fall decor outside...


Pretend those green pumpkins are blue!  Those are the blue pumpkins hubby grew from seeds...not an over abundance...and hoping they will turn blue after being picked.


We still have more to set out...corn stalks (once the corn is harvested and eaten), small bale of straw and a couple of orange pumpkins!   I filled the lanterns with faux fall leaves and small pumpkins and made bows with the ribbon I picked up at the thrift shop!    I'll get a few more photos, once everything is completed. 

I'm off to see the oral surgeon today for a check up from last week's surgery.  Fingers crossed things are healing nicely and this process will soon be done!

Happy fall ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment