Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Little Bit of This and That


Remember that cute bathtub dish I shared the other day from Michaels?  I decided to use my own idea, pick one up (with a 45% off coupon, of course) and fill it with bath bombs!  Wal Mart has a great selection of bath bombs...most are sold in bags of eight...perfect size and smell amazing!




I'm a fan of Home Town (Ben and Erin Napier) ...and have been wanting to pick up their book.  Against my better judgement...I popped into the book store!   Of course, this time of year...the store was packed...with long line ups.  I needed an associate to help me find the book...which was in the music section of books!   I thought it would have been in the Home and Garden section...since that is where most home diy books are housed...but nope...this one was in the music section.  The associate didn't know why when I inquired.   The music section would have been the last place I would have searched....I couldn't even find the kiosk they have where you can put in the book title or author and it will tell you where to find the book you are looking for.


I spent my time in a line up lamenting why I had not just ordered the book from Amazon...and avoided the crowds and long wait.   Lesson learned.  

Traffic was crazy...it usually is after a snow storm...but given that it is close to Christmas...the roads and stores are busy.  

Today Miss Liesel is having a spa treatment!  Time to get all beautiful and sweet smelling for Santa Paws.  We having an amazing groomer..with a salon in her home.  She is very gentle and sweet with Liesel...and she grooms one dog at a time....so there aren't half a dozen dogs there!  It's quiet and not rushed...just the atmosphere Liesel needs and she is usually done in about an hour or so.   Liesel's skin issue is cleared up...but keeping a close eye in the event it flares up again.  I'm hoping the Omega she receives daily will help with any dry skin issues.

Mr. Seventies needed to dig our Christmas projector and flood light out of the snow last evening.  We received about 21 cm of snow...and rain (and lots of it) is in the forecast for the weekend!  It's hard to imagine...but our local weather forecaster says we are going to have a green Christmas!   We've had snow since November...I for one..won't be sad to see it go for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment