Followers

Monday, December 17, 2018

Great Sales on Christmas Decor

If you're a fan of Michaels...now is the time to purchase Christmas decor...currently all on sale 60% off!!  There were a couple of items that caught my eye...these sleds are a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!  And included in the sale!!



Lots of Santas and other goodies...


I resisted adding any further decor to my stash!  What I'm crushing on big time is all the farmhouse decor they have in stock!!   I'm obsessed with these tobacco baskets...and as soon as I figure out where to hang it...one will be coming home with me!  When we first moved to PEI, tobacco was a huge cash crop here...I remember seeing row upon row of stocks growing...mostly on the eastern end of the Island. 



How I wish I had a spot for stools!!  These would look great tucked under neath an Island....


This laundry sign...would look awesome in my sister-in-law's laundry room!!  *hint*  *hint* Liz!!


Lots of great tin signs...this one is my favourite!



I cannot tell you how many times I have crushed on this architectural piece!!  I've literally walked from room to room in my home...hoping to find a suitable  spot for one!!  It's expensive...so a coupon would definitely need to be used!!




Such awesome bread tins...and the top is a cutting board...although I wouldn't cut on it...too many scratches would show!  I love how compact it is...and it wouldn't take up much counter space at all.  


And this cute claw foot tub replica...would be perfect to hold some bath bombs or pretty soaps..I'm going to pick one up next time I'm in Michaels...this would be perfect sitting on my bath tub!!  (wish I had thought of that earlier)...



Michael's was crazy busy...with a long, long line up to the cashiers...so I left empty handed.  I can pop in any day of the week...when it is quieter and not filled with holiday shoppers.

We are expecting snotty weather later today and over night....snow, rain and high winds.  A perfect recipe for more power outages.  We are fully stocked and prepared...just in case.  Our battery operated radio ordered from Amazon is ready to go...and fully stocked on candles.  Keeping phones and laptop charged as well. 

Mr. Seventies is having a root canal today...be nice to have that over with.  Root canals are no fun. 

So go make it an awesome day!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment