Followers

Friday, December 14, 2018

Quick Stop at Home Sense

It's been a cold, snowy week here....winter has come early!  Supposed to mild up and rain...so we may get a green Christmas after all!

I needed a couple of additional gift bags, so made a tour around Home Sense...you know this one in particular went in my cart...yep...that's definitely a doxie...


One of my favourite spots is the rug section!!  I could just browse through them forever.  The picture doesn't do this one justice...oh I wish you could feel the texture...and it's available in blue as well...


Spotted this beautiful bench...I wish our bedrooms were large enough to set one at the end of the bed...or anywhere for that matter....and the sumptuous deep purple....*swoon*....


Are these not the cutest plates?  Would you believe they are made of cork?  I have the dachshund plate...of course.  


That was about it for this visit....the store was very busy...packed with holiday shoppers.  

On another note, the wind was strong enough the other night to blow my Merry Christmas sign over...and it in turn...knocked both lanterns off the front step!   Thankfully, nothing was broken...and we set everything upright the following day...it can be a challenge to have outdoor decor with our sometimes harsh climate.  Such is life....

Have a fantastic weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment