Followers

Friday, December 7, 2018

Little Bit of Christmas in the Kitchen

I'm having some computer woes...but hope this laptop holds out a bit longer.    I did a little bit of Christmas in the kitchen...which happens to be my least favourite room...lol.  I am not a baker...and cooking is something that is done to sustain life.  That's about it!  I know some gals love to spend time in their kitchen....I am not one.

But I do like a fresh and clean kitchen...and a little bit of Christmas cheer while I am in there!


Just a few snowmen scattered about....





Set up a hot chocolate tray...complete with some candy canes to use for stirs!!



And that's about it!  Just a few touches here and there!

In other news, Liesel underwent dental surgery yesterday....and got along wonderfully.  No extractions...just white polished and scaled teeth.  She has a dental yearly...gotta keep those pearly whites pretty and healthy!!

And speaking of dentals...in the past seven months...I have undergone two dental surgeries.  I've had three implants for a number of years...and began having a problem...surgery was required.  Twice!  Now, everything is healed and two of the implants have brand new caps..and the third is being made up at the lab and will be ready in a couple of weeks.  So...all I want for Christmas...are my three not so front teeth!!

Have a great weekend!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment