Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Still Waiting...

On the carpeting for the back entrance stairs.  It has been a month since it was ordered...and no word yet on it's ETA.  Today I plan to call & see if there is any update...if it's been shipped, etc.  I knew the projected arrival of under two weeks was un-realistic at the time...so will see where we are at today.  It would be nice to have it installed & then the casings and mouldings can finish it off.

We are still enjoying summer temperatures...I feel like there is this big rush to get into fall..especially with kids in the US back in school...whereas here....schools don't start until after the long weekend in September.  Then...for me...fall can begin.  

That being said..look what I picked up..Pumpkin Spice wax melts!!  Not ready to use them yet...but picked up a few while they were in stock...


We have pumpkins growing in the garden...and we didn't plant any this year!  We have our own compost bin...and the compost gets spread in the garden in the spring.  Likely a few pumpkin seeds in the compost...and now we have pumpkins!  And they are a good size already!!

The table runner I purchased at Home Sense, since it is shorter....I've decided I'll place it on the coffee table in the family room...and I ordered this one from Amazon for the kitchen table....it just screams fall...yet not Halloween..and the reviews are really good...


Now...this does say Halloween...and I cannot wait for it to arrive from Michaels.  There are none in stock at my location...so ordered it online.  I had a coupon..so that took the sting of the shipping costs out a bit.  As with my Christmas one...it's battery operated as well...about 14" tall.  Luv it!!


I'm all about supporting small home business entrepreneurs...I ordered this gorgeous cloak from a seller in Ontario...how gorgeous is this??


Perfect for evening walks with hubby and Liesel on cool fall evenings!

Going to be another warm & sunny day here....taking advantage of this weather & washing our feather bed pillows!  I usually do them 2-3 times a year...along with their zip off covers.  After drying them fully in the dryer....I'll place them out in the sun and keep flipping them.  Nothing dries & sanitizes better than the hot sun!

Hope you have an awesome day where you are!  August is winding down quickly isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment