Followers

Friday, December 10, 2021

Warm Winter Wear

We've had a touch of winter here this week...a bit of snow (10 cm or so) and windy.  With the colder weather arriving....I've ordered a few warm, cozy pieces of clothing...nothing like a pretty pair of mittens to keep my hands toasty warm...these are from Hudson's Bay...



And the mitts will match perfectly with this longer winter jacket...I'm really looking forward to wearing this.  It is not overly bulky or heavy weight...as I prefer lighter weight...but warm jackets & coats.  And the drawstring is awesome for a snugger fit...



I am so in love with this wool mix sweater...not only are the colours gorgeous...but it is so warm and snuggly...perfect for these cooler days...



And this jacket is perfect for car trips...shopping....and just out and about running errands. And I love the colour & again...it's not a heavy weight jacket...it's looks a bit oversized here...but it fits me perfectly...with room for warm hoodie or sweater underneath...



This sweater is lovely...a bit dressier but I've worn it with distressed skinny jeans and my Ugg ankle boots (with the bows on the back)...



And some days...a puffer vest and sweater is all that is needed.  I had previously ordered one...and it was too big.  I sent it back, downsized & ordered this one...it hasn't arrived yet...so fingers crossed it will fit great!



My friend and I had planned a day of retail therapy this day...but have rescheduled for next week.  Grand baby's daycare is closed yesterday & today...so Grampie & I get to spoil our little one today!  Looking forward to spending time with her...she is such a joy.  And a captive audience for Mimi's singing of nursery rhymes!

Thanks so much for spending a bit of your time with me!  Can you believe only 15 days left until Christmas?  Have an awesome weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment