Followers

Monday, April 4, 2022

April Snow Brings....

More shovelling!  We're expecting a snowy day here....not too much in the way of the white stuff...5-10 cm...it's usually the winds that cause the most problems.  Getting snow this time of year though...means it won't stick around long.  We have crocus up in the gardens!

Grand baby had a wonderful birthday celebration...we enjoyed a delicious barbecue followed by cupcakes & cookies!!


And a very special cookie for a very special day...


And the adorable Easter basket arrived....I'm having fun adding treats....

 

Our heat pump install scheduled for tomorrow has been rescheduled for Saturday.  Mr. Seventies picked up a few bags of wood pellets to get us through the week.  And.. until 6:30 last evening...my curtain panels were held up at Canadian Customs...waiting for clearance since March 30, 2022?  Yet, the Easter basket (also shipped from the US)...sailed right on through. I mean...they are curtain panels.  Perhaps a staffing issue at Customs...so I'm trying to be patient.  (not my strong suit).....

I should  receive a tracking update today & hope they arrive in the next day or two.  

Foot surgery recovery is coming along...still not able to wear footwear yet.  I'm hoping another week of healing will make a big difference.  I've missed getting out & about and walking with Liesel.  

I hope spring has officially sprung where you are!  Winter isn't finished with us just yet.  Have an awesome day!!

I'm joining Metamorphosis Monday at the blog, Between Naps On The Porch.






No comments:

Post a Comment