Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Mid Week Catch Up

That little dusting of snow we were forecast to receive on Monday...turned into a full blown spring snow storm...with very high winds...and 15-20 cm of snowfall!  The storm really didn't get into full swing until after lunch...then it came full force.  Schools, universities, day cares and businesses scrambled to close.  My son-in-law's forty-five minute drive from work was challenging...taking much longer to get home safely.  

It was a typical Nor'Easter storm...tracking up the eastern seaboard...and hard to predict which way it will track.  Milder temperatures and rain in the forecast later in the week will hopefully melt what snow we did get!

The sandals I ordered arrived...and I think I'm going to love them....they are not my usual slip ons....



I purchased them was to accommodate my new orthotics.  For lengthy wear or walking....I need support.  I walk on the balls of my foot...and it is painful...hence the new orthotics.  These are my first pair that don't cover the whole footbed.  When I tried them in my new walking sneakers...pre-foot surgery...they seemed very comfortable...despite not looking so.  They won't be visible once my feet are in the sandals.  This brand of shoe/sandal was recommended for use with orthotics.  I currently have other orthotics...I slip them into my Blundstone boots...



Yesterday, I was able to wear a lightweight pair of boots...first footwear in two weeks...Liesel and I took a leisurely stroll to our mailbox up the street!   Today...I might see how my sneakers feel!  

I also want to share this texture spray for your  hair ....it is amazing!!  I'm obsessed!  While my hair is not long...it is extremely thick and course....and this spray is perfect!  My hair stylist used it...and while she was not a huge fan...I love it!  And the smell is incredible!  She is always amazed at the amount of hair she thins out on every five weeks!  



And finally....news on my curtain panels!!   They arrived at our local facility!  Which I presume means they are close by....not actually delivered...but in the general vicinity!  Am I being too hopeful they will be delivered today?  

Our daughter has a birthday in the near future....and her birthday request was for a closet organizer!  This one, from Amazon is the one chosen and Mr. Seventies installed it over the weekend!  The closet is almost eight feet wide....and this one worked best for their closet...it is the Rubbermaid brand...



We have these organizers in our bedroom closets as well...except for the guest bedroom.  I have ordered this one for there.   Our closets are much smaller....three feet wide to be exact...and these are so wonderful to have to organize clothes, purses & hats.  This one is the same brand and the one we currently have in the main bedroom.  I'm looking forward to getting it installed once it arrives.....


I'm hopeful to get out & about today!  Even if it's just for a short time...the weather is beautiful here today.  I hope you have an awesome day!  Thanks ever so much for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment