Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2022

July Is Winding Down....

The month has flown by!  I won't complain as the weather has been glorious....and given the long range forecast, it plans to continue for the next several days!

The guest bedroom lamps have arrived & I picked them up the other day....love them!!  Kind of quirky....but sure add a pop of colour.  Daughter was happy to receive the old ones...she's been busy doing a bedroom refresh with a beautiful new dresser and an one piece king headboard and frame...



I strolled the aisles of Home Sense earlier in the week...not an over abundance of fall or Hallowe'en decor....I'm finding our stores here are lacking.  Whether it's a supply issue or what....but stock has been slow...and low.   Maybe there will be more to come....

I adore these!!  Could be used for serving...or cooking small soups or casserole for one or two people.  It would be difficult to choose which ones are my favourites.....



I almost picked up this candle...but it had a chip on the under-side of the cover.  And the most discount given would be 10%-hardly worth it....and they only had the one.  50% off maybe I would have considered...but Home Sense "clearance" and "markdowns" are not worth the sticker used....


I do love these pumpkins!  Reminds me of a couple of smaller ones I picked up at the thrift store that were ceramic bisque...and I spray painted them!  For a fraction of the cost.  I kept one...and gave the other to daughter...


Now...this Happy Haunting banner...is everything!  Crazy price tag of $24.99 though!!


Look at the colour of this sofa!  Stunning!  Not the type to curl up and have a nap on...but the "just for looks" kind of sofa!   I didn't have time to remove the ugly cushions though...as there were shoppers just about coming in to view.   Swoon worthy for sure!!


I dropped into Michaels as well....still no colour pumpkins...other than orange or white.  Will check back another day....and share my findings. 

The hand soap order arrived!  Half price shipping....the haul arrived in 2-3 days!   Lots of fall scents...and a couple of cute ones for Halloween!  Daughter chose eight...and I kept the remaining eight.  Should keep us in hand soap for a little while!!


I opened my adorable black truck tart warmer!  How cute the headlights light up when the burner is on!  They are not painted on...but actually light up...which also reminds me that it is turned on.  You can see the lights reflecting on the counter...


It's going to be another hot & sunny day!  Join me tomorrow in wishing our resident wire hair a Happy 8th Birthday!  Cannot believe 8 years have flown by.  Mama has a bit of birthday shopping to do for her today!!

Have an awesome day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment