Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Michaels!! What Are You Thinking?

From June until the end of December are my favourite months....but I do love all things fall!  However, when I walked into Michaels the other day....I actually gasped!  Yes...gasped!  Partly from shock....partly from  a tinge of excitement!!

Staff were busy....putting out fall decor!  I love this stack of standing pumpkins!!


And a variety of standing welcome signs...as much as I love them....if I set one on the step....it gets blown over....every time...


Crushing hard on these little wheel barrows....set a couple of pumpkins in...and a really cute piece of all decor...or for greater impact a couple of fall Mums....


Decorated pumpkins....they were just setting these out...with some annoying lady snapping photos close by....



Sunflower mats...while I love the look...not a fan of coir mats though....but they are everywhere....with just about everything painted on them.  I do love the look of a black & white Buffalo check mat underneath a coir rug though...


I thoughtfully considered purchasing one of these egg trays!  So much cuter than a boring egg carton...I'd love to use one in the refrigerator.  But I could see this being a disaster with Mr. Seventies...so I decided against getting one.  Oh so cute...I'm not sure they are specifically for storing eggs....but that is what I would use one for...


I can't wait to visit Michaels again in a few days...when they have all their fall decor out!  Please don't hate me. 

I skipped ahead to Christmas candles!  Bath & Body works is having an amazing sale on candles...so I ordered two of each to have on hand for this holiday season.  Ordering on their website and having them shipped for $9.99...is less painful than paying sky high gas prices...and the $50 bridge to the mainland...(since we don't have a brick & mortar store here).  The three wick candles regular price is $26.95....now on for $6.95...I ordered two of each of these scents...


Yesterday, Mr. Seventies removed the two windows that need glass replacement and we took them in for measuring.  When the glass is ready, the shop will call & we'll drop them off for repair...usually takes only a few hours and they will be ready...

And we had one screen left that needed to be replaced....Mr. Seventies took the screen frame outside, removed the old screening and replaced it with new....



And today....my curtain panels should arrive!  The weather is forecast to rain all day...so getting them installed will be a great rainy day project!!  Cannot wait to see them hung!!

Tomorrow is Liesel's dental cleaning appointment.  She will be dropped off early morning...and likely be ready for pick up mid afternoon.  Fingers crossed she will not require extractions!  It was exactly one year ago today she had a dental...no extractions then.  With the exception of having two baby teeth taken out...she hasn't had any periodontal issues....

Thank you for spending a bit of time with me today!  I hope you have an awesome day where ever you are!  We've had a bit of a cool down in weather this week...so hoping for the heat to return in the next few days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment