Followers

Friday, October 28, 2022

Kitchen Shutters Installed

 The shutters were installed this week...and I couldn't be happier!  I absolutely love them!


I don't know why we didn't have them done sooner!  Once we removed the roman shades...I wasn't sure what to replace them with.  Since we have shutters on all the windows....it made sense to have them in the kitchen too....


As well, the curtain panels for the small bedroom are due to arrive next week!  I'm looking forward to getting those hung!  

Tomorrow we celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary!!  Seems impossible to believe the years have slipped away....so young back then!  Full of love and dedication that holds strong today.  The half that makes me whole....


Wishing everyone an awesome weekend!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment