Followers

Monday, January 2, 2023

Good Morning!! Welcome to A Brand New Year!!

I'm going to take a few more days R & R....Christmas here has been anything but enjoyable.  Christmas Eve I felt a cold coming on...and by Christmas Day....I was down & out!  And have been ever since....

I've never had a cold hit me in my throat first....for days I could not swallow...and the pain was excruciating!  Tylenol was all I could take.  I couldn't drink anything or use lozenges for any type of relief...then a cough started.  Again...from my throat.  It is a real mess.  Covid was a cake walk compared to this...(which I tested negative for three times last week).  

No fever...so I felt it was viral.  No medical professionals available....massive doctor and nurse shortages.  They couldn't have helped me anyway.  Turns out...it is viral.  And still with me.  The pain & sore throat is about 75% gone....but the cough & runny nose has set in.   And I still feel pretty miserable.  

Mr. Seventies (or Dr. Dad) as our daughter calls him....has been taking excellent care of me.  He had a terrible cold about two weeks ago....we tend to share things!!  I think it's in the marriage vows....

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones!  I want a do-over!!  At least on the Christmas dinner...I could have been eating the tires on the SUV!  Nothing had taste then....that will be a few more days before my taste buds come back....

See you all again...hopefully soon.  xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, I hope you feel better soon and take care over there! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete