Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Ravioli Lasagna Crockpot Recipe

I came across this recipe and it sounded easy and delicious to put together!  I didn't make a large pot full....but you certainly could do multiple layers to feed a crowd. 

Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna

Ingredients

1 pkg of ground beef, pork or turkey

2 small onions

1 can of pasta sauce (or you can use your own)

Shredded cheeses of your choice

1 pkg of ravioli squares (I chose 4 cheese ravioli) fresh or frozen

Brown meat with onions.....add pasta sauce.

Layer meat mixture in bottom of slow cooker.  Add shredded cheese.  Then place about 1/2 package of ravioli squares. Add another layer of meat/sauce/onion mixture...shredded cheese and rest of ravioli squares. 

Top with shredded cheese.  I did add a small amount of water...to keep everything moist.

Ready to be covered & turned on.  Since it was my first time trying this recipe...I only made a small batch.  



My slow cooker runs hot...so I cooked it covered...on low setting for 2 hours...then turned it down to keep warm setting for an hour before serving.   Don't over cook.

Happy to report....it was delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment