Followers

Friday, November 10, 2023

Little Bit Of Christmas Shopping

Since we plan to visit my nephew & his wife next month...when I come across things I know they will love...I grab them quickly.  Firstly, let me introduce you to their fur kids...Dozer and Harley.....




Are they not adorable boys?  We haven't met Harley yet... he is the newest member of their pack.  So looking forward to spending time with them....and seeing in person all their antics!  Fun fact - they have a Boxer cousin....Copper.  Copper suffers terrible separation anxiety when his peeps leave for work....so he spends his days with Dozer & Harley...and they are all the best of friends.....

I came across these adorable sleep pants for my nephew's wife....and she is all about anything Frenchie!  She is going to love these!


And a couple of new mugs....one can never have enough coffee mugs.  And new football toys for the boys!!



I tucked in a 2024 calendar....and a package of chocolate covered potato chips from Cows (they are so delicious)!!!  My nephew has been wanting to try them!


And of course....I couldn't resist a doxie Christmas sleep shirt for myself!  


There is a new doxie candle out this year as well....this one is a bit different from the one I got last year...with ear muffs and adorable boots!  I just may have to have this.....


I'm waiting for this gingerbread pillow to arrive....I hope it is as cute as it looks!


And a pretty thermal blanket to lay across the bottom of the bed.  We have taken the big comforter off the bed....replaced it with our down duvet for a few months....and it's cozy to have a blanket on hand to pull up on the bed...and I love this honey mustard colour....


It's going to be a fun weekend...my friend and I are taking in a couple of events in Summerside....the first one being a large craft fair held each year at the high school.  It's been a few years since I've attended this one....very much looking forward to it....



And afterwards....our favourite home decor store is having a sale...and we definitely want to check it out....we enjoyed our visit there last spring...it will be beautiful all decked out for Christmas!!!



The days have been cooler.....and unsettled.  Showers and flurries one minute....and sun and wind the next!  Typical November here!

Thanks for visiting with me today!  Tomorrow is Remembrance Day...a day set aside to honour our war veterans and never forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could live free.  








No comments:

Post a Comment