Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Loved It So Much-Purchased It Twice!!

Yesterday, it was such a beautiful, sunny day to celebrate the first official day of spring!  Flurries, rain & wind in the forecast today!  People are raking their lawns already...an annual tradition here...with most of our snow melted!

Have you ever loved something so much....you purchase it twice?  That is just the case with the cozy corduroy jacket!  It is so soft and warm....yet is much too big for me now.  I was able to pass it on & ordered it again in a smaller size....the photos do not do it justice....I hope to get much wear with it next winter as I did with my first one...

 

Remember these items I posted previously?  I'm still navigating my new sizes...the skirt is proving to be a challenge!  Both were way too big!




I returned both items....and re-ordered the skirt in a smaller size.  Unfortunately, it was still too big!  Since inventory is low in the store (only a small choice of sizes remain)...and none fit  The clerk re-ordered it yet again...in an even smaller size.  Fingers crossed third time is a charm.  
The jeans are not available in a size that might be suitable...I'll wait on those & hopefully they will have more sizes come in...

I came across this skirt in a local department store...it fits as long as I don't breathe!  I may keep it (as I continue to lose weight.)....however if the other one fits better...I may return this skirt.   I'm not a fan of the raw hem on the first one, prefer a stitched hem...so may end of keeping this one....

I picked up three t-shirts....with warmer temperatures coming.... these will get plenty of wear...




I am crushing on this piece....it fits so well!  It can be worn with or without a cami or t-shirt underneath!  Mr. Seventies suggested I do a "photo shoot" wearing my new items....might think on doing that...



I found this pretty little thing at a store in the mall.  I'm so not a fan of trying things on in store...but I did with this....and it fit perfectly.  Plan to wear it with a cami or tank top underneath....


I have a couple of skorts (skirt+shorts combo) from previous years...picked up this one in black only in a smaller size.   Toss on a t-shirt & sandals...and out the door!  Easy & comfortable for summer....


And  now that spring has arrived....at least on the calendar....let's look forward to warm & sunny days!  

Until next time....





No comments:

Post a Comment